This position may require the employee to perform all, but not limited to, the tasks listed below. The employee will provide quality service that meets or exceeds our customers and management’s expectations. The employee will show attention to detail and effectively communicate with peers and his/her superior.
- Assist in daily preparation of trucks and equipment
- Load gas cans, mowers, and other equipment
- Load and secure all plant material and hard materials required for the day
- Assist crew leader in any preparation required for the day
- Perform landscape installation and maintenance tasks on the customer’s property.
- Ability to lift 50lbs.
- Use hand tools and small equipment effectively
- Work 8 hours per day with applicable breaks x5 days
- Ability to work in extreme conditions- temperatures may exceed 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Ability to work in direct sunlight for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift and carry 40lbs. (Mulch, fertilizer, etc.)
- Ability to load/unload burlaps with plant cuttings onto a trailer (Up to 50 lbs.)
- Ability to bend, stoop and twist continuously throughout the day.
A minimum of one year of experience in landscape installation, irrigation and/or turf care.