Responsible for supervising a crew of laborers in the maintenance and installation of plant material and irrigation repairs and pruning and trimming.
- Supervise a crew of up to 4 employees
- Oversees all contract services and assures maintenance crew is performing contract work.
- Interfaces with clients/customers when needed
- Supervises truck and/or trailer setup daily and manages equipment and supplies for the project.
- Operates and trains on the use of equipment
- Manages projects.
- Must be reliable and dependable
- Valid Drivers License and Clean driving record
- Use hand tools and small equipment effectively
- Work 8 hours per day with applicable breaks x5 days
- Ability to work in extreme conditions- temperatures may exceed 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Ability to work in direct sunlight for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift and carry 40lbs. (Mulch, fertilizer, etc.)
- Ability to load/unload burlaps with plant cuttings onto a trailer (Up to 50 lbs.)
- Ability to bend, stoop and twist continuously throughout the day.
- Minimum 6 months experience managing and running crew
- 2 Years Landscape Maintenance Experience